Do Multiple Days and Save!
When planning your track day season, consider the benefits of doing both days of a multiple day event.
Why doing 2 or more day rock:
- You save money on trackday fees. If you sign up for more than one day, there is a significant discount!
- You save time and money on travel expenses.
- Your riding improves by using the entire second day to apply the skills you learned on day one. And then on day 3.
- You will often have the opportunity to do a track walk with your instructors.
- You get built-in rain "insurance" as it is very rare to have two consecutive wet days.
- You can usually join us for dinner the night between the two days - a great time to hang out and meet all of your fellow riders and the staff in a relaxed atmosphere.
- It's twice as fun as one day!
Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Track walks are a great way of getting a closeup view of the track
The pizza party or buffet dinners between days are a great way to make new friends and have a bunch of laughs.