Seacoast Sport - Derry, NH
Seacoast Sport Cycle, Inc.
208 Rockingham Rd
Derry, NH 03038
Ph – 603.437.5656
NOTE: In addition to selling and renting Leather suits... Seacoast sells a complete line of Street Riding gear, almost all of which is accepted at our Track Days.
Link to Seacoast Gear Page
WHAT DO WE RENT AND WHAT ARE THE RENTAL FEES and CONDITIONS?
- We rent Suits, Boots and Back Protectors – suit sizes range from 48 to 60 (European)
- The suit rental fee is $60 for the first day / $80 for two consecutive days
- The boot rental fee is $20 for the first day / $30 for two consecutive days
- The back protector rental fee is $10 for the first day / $15 for two consecutive days
- Sizing and pick up the day before the track day, after 2:00pm and during normal business hours
- Return the day after the track day, before noon and during normal business hours
- If the track day is on a Monday or a Tuesday, the suit may be sized and picked up on Saturday
- In some cases a representative of Seacoast Sport Cycle may bring rental gear to and from the track. In those cases you may pick up the apparel after 7:30AM and must return it by 5:30PM at the track.
- All rentals are on a first-come, first-serve basis
- All reservations must be secured with a non-refundable pre-payment of the rental fee
WHAT IF THE RENTAL APPAREL IS NOT RETURNED BY THE RETURN DATE/TIME?
- There is an additional fee per day for each additional full or partial day - Suit $25/day; Boots $15/day; Back Protector $10/day
- If the apparel is not returned in 5-business days from the rental date it is understood – (1) the person renting wishes to purchase the rented products at a 10% discount price and (2) the person renting is granting us permission to charge their credit card accordingly.
WHAT IS THE DAMAGE/RETURN DEPOSIT?
- A $500 damage/return deposit is required when renting a suit, and a $100 deposit per each additional item.
- There is a $150 fee if the suit is crashed, damaged or returned dirty or otherwise in need of repair or cleaning, and a $50 fee per item if any of the other items are crashed or damaged.
WHAT IF I WANT TO BUY THE APPAREL RATHER THAN RETURN IT?
- If the apparel is being used for the first time it may be purchased at a 10% discount
- If the apparel has been used other times then it may be purchased at a 20% discount
- In either case the rental fee may be applied to the purchase price
WHAT IF I WANT TO BUY NEW APPAREL (similar to what I rented)?
New items similar to the one you have rented may be purchased for a 10% discount and the rental fee may be applied to the purchase, if the purchase is made within 30-days of the rental date.