Ken Condon - #2
Ken has been riding motorcycles for over thirty years as a commuter, trail rider, and tourer, as well as an expert level road racer.
- Former Lead Instructor for Tony's Track Days. Still instructing.
- 20 years an an Motorcycle Safety Foundation
- Long-time author of The Proficient Motorcycling and Street Strategies columns for Motorcycle Consumer News
- Current writer of the Street Savvy column and bike reviews for Motorcyclist Magazine.
- Ken writes all kinds of articles for his Riding in the Zone Blog.
- Ken also offers personal on-street training through his Riding in the Zone Motorcyclist Training.
- His daughter, Jeannine and wife, Caroline are also experienced riders.
Here is Ken racing his 1976 Yamaha RD400 at the old Bryar Motorsports Park (Loudon)
Ken racing his MZ Scorpion in 2007 Owenstrackdayphotos.com
Turn 9 NHMS Owenstrackdayphotos.com
Rain riding is fun! Owenstrackdayphotos.com
Turn 11 NHMS Owenstrackdayphotos.com