Palmer Daily Schedule
Camping is allowed and you can arrive between 6 and 10pm the night before.
You can expect:
- Full bathroom and shower facility
- 14 garages, you can reserve on the Palmer track website or upon arrival
- minimal electric outside garages (poles along front straight only)
We will have:
- FOOD - Breakfast,Lunch available and Dinner is usually a pizza buffet (cash only please)
- TONS OF FUN on a GREAT TRACK!
TECH INSPECTION. (The night before day one, we are usually open around 7:30pm for about 1/2 hour)
Otherwise, we're open in the morning at 7am
- Anyone riding both days of a two day event will only have to go through TECH one time, unless you have a "tip over".
- Those riding on DAY TWO only may arrive on DAY ONE to watch, but you will likely tech in the morning.
DAILY SCHEDULE - (Regardless of day)
7am – Tech Opens
8:15 – Riders Meeting
8:30 – First Timers Presentation
9:00 – BLACK Group On Track
9:15 – BLUE Group On Track
9:30 – YELLOW Group On Track
9:45 – RED & First Timers On Track
10:00 & 11:00– BLACK GROUP
10:15 & 11:15– BLUE GROUP
10: 30 & 11: 30– YELLOW GROUP
10:45 & 11:45– RED GROUP
12:00 – 1:00 LUNCH
1:00 / 2:00 / 3:00 / 4:00 – BLACK GROUP
1:15 / 2:15 / 3:15 / 4:15 – BLUE GROUP
1: 30 / 2: 30 / 3: 30 / 4:30 – YELLOW GROUP
1:45 / 2:45 / 3:45 / 4:45 – RED GROUP
At the end of the first day (if a two day event), we usually have a TRACK WALK at 5:15 PM.
Dinner will then be available after the track walk. (cash only)
Then we'll hang out and enjoy a couple of adult beverages (Bring Your Own!!)
Then rest up from day ONE and do it all again on day TWO!
Riders are able to sleep at the track. Quiet Time starts at 10PM