NY Track Info
New York Safety Track (NYST) will be added to our schedule once again for 2017. The New York Safety Track is located in Zimmerman, NY. The nearest city is Oneonta, NY. The track is approximately 1.5 hours west of Albany and 4 hours west of Boston. Here is the link to the NYST directions web page.
New York Safety Track/ Mountain Top Airport
396 Zimmerman Rd
Davenport, NY 12093
Here is a video of the track in the uptown direction:
And here is a video of the track in the downtown direction:
Length - 2.1 miles
Front straight - 2,300 feet long, 40 feet wide
Back side - 36 feet wide
Turns - 18
Elevation change - 450 feet
Hills/Drops - 7
There are no garages, so you will pit on an open lot. Bring a canopy if you have one, but be sure to have a way to secure it.
No Electric is available. No GAS is available.
Showers are available
Breakfast and Lunch are available at the concession area.
We will likely be doing a PIZZA BUFFET for dinner on Sunday Night.
Camping is allowed and will be included in your trackday fee. Our trackdays are on Sunday and Monday so most people will be camping on Saturday and Sunday.
In general, you can arrive about 6:30pm the night before your first day.
TRACK ENTRY TIMES (For Sunday and Monday Trackdays):
SATURDAY: 6:30PM to 10:00PM
SUNDAY: 6:30AM to 10:00PM
MONDAY: 6:30AM to 10:00PM
- Tech opens at 7PM on Sat Night (weather permitting), then again at 6:30AM on Sunday and 7AM on Monday
- Riders meeting at 8:15AM Sunday and Monday.
- A track walk will happen Sunday night at 5:30PM. Dinner is immediately following the trackwalk.
- We are on the track from 9 AM to 5 PM with a one hour lunch break at Noon.
- We will be running four - 15 minute groups per hour. (Black, Blue, Yellow, Red)
Some is below... More "stuff" on this link:
1) Middle Brook Bed and Breakfast (2 miles away)
631 Vanduesen Rd
Davenport, NY, 13750
2) Holiday Inn (8 miles away)
5206 State Highway 23
Oneonta, NY, 13820
3) Clarion Hotel (14 miles away)
55 Market St
Oneonta, NY, 13820