New Hampshire Daily Schedule & Group Info.
Schedule assumes MONDAY and TUESDAY events. Adjust days below for events on different days
SUNDAY Night (6pm-8pm) TECH INSPECTION.
(Tire purchase and Installation is available Sunday Night also.)
- We strongly recommend all MONDAY riders to take advantage of the Sunday Night EARLY TECH period. It makes Monday morning go much smoother.
- Anyone riding both Monday and Tuesday will only have to go through TECH one time, unless you have a "tip over".
- Those riding on Tuesday only will go through Tech on Tuesday morning.
- In general, you can enter the track on Sunday after 6PM. If there is a race going on, you can pay to watch the races.
NOTE: The actual entry and tech times depend on when racing finishes, but these are generally pretty close.
MONDAY - TUESDAY
7:00 AM Arrive at track- unpack bike, gear, etc.
7:15 - 8:15 TECH INSPECTION - MAIN GARAGE
8:15 RIDERS MEETING
8:15 - 9:00 - Mandatory Classroom for First Time Track Riders
FIRST ROTATION (different than rest of the day)
9:00 - 9:15 BLUE (Advanced) GROUP and Fast YELLOW - Two Guided Laps, then OPEN session
9:15 - 9:30 Slow YELLOW GROUP and Experienced RED Group - Two Guided Laps, then OPEN session
9:30 - 10:00 ALL FIRST TIME RIDERS - Follow the Leader
START OF REGULAR ROTATIONS
Each Group is ON TRACK the same time each hour.
10:00 - 10:20 BLUE GROUP ON TRACK
10:20 - 10:40 YELLOW GROUP ON TRACK
10:40 - 11:00 RED GROUP ON TRACK
11:00 - 11:20 BLUE GROUP ON TRACK
11:20 - 11:40 YELLOW GROUP ON TRACK
11:40 - 12:00 RED GROUP ON TRACK
12:00 - 12:20 BLUE GROUP ON TRACK
12:20 - 12:40 YELLOW GROUP ON TRACK
12:40 - 1:00 RED GROUP ON TRACK
1:00 - 1:20 BLUE GROUP ON TRACK
1:20 - 1:40 YELLOW GROUP ON TRACK
1:40 - 2:00 RED GROUP ON TRACK
2:00 - 2:20 BLUE GROUP ON TRACK
2:20 - 2:40 YELLOW GROUP ON TRACK
2:40 - 3:00 RED GROUP ON TRACK
3:00 - 3:20 BLUE GROUP ON TRACK
3:20 - 3:40 YELLOW GROUP ON TRACK
3:40 - 4:00 RED GROUP ON TRACK
4:00 - 4:20 BLUE GROUP ON TRACK
4:20 - 4:40 YELLOW GROUP ON TRACK
4:40 - 5:00 RED GROUP ON TRACK
At the end of the first day, we usually have a TRACK WALK at 5:30 PM.
Immediately after the track walk (about 6:30), we also do a PIZZA BUFFET DINNER for about $5 per person. Riders are able to sleep at the track also.
There is not usually an organized dinner, but there are plenty of restaurants nearby.
New Hampshire Group Designations. We currently run three groups in New Hampshire:
- Designed for beginner riders, and those not comfortable being in close proximity to other riders.
- If you're still getting the hang of cornering, this is the group for you.
- PASSING areas are most limited in this group!
- There is NO PASSING in most corners.
- Designed for intermediate riders.
- You should be comfortable taking corners and ride your bike with great confidence.
- You would not consider yourself an aggressive rider.
- You are becoming more comfortable with passing and being passed.
- Designed for experienced riders.
- Riders in this group should be very comfortable taking corners, as well as hard acceleration and braking.
- You are very comfortable with other riders being in close proximity and do not get "spooked" when passed.