Gene Berrio #4
ASSISTANT CHIEF INSTRUCTOR
CCS NE Expert # 929
- 2012 CCS LRRS Ultra Light Superbike Champion
- 2012 CCS LRRS P-89 Champion
- 2008 Expert CCS Ultra Light Superbike National Champion
- 2008 3rd place Expert CCS LRRS Ultra Light Superbike
- 2007 3rd place Expert CCS LRRS Ultra Light Superbike
- 2006 Amateur CCS LRRS Achievement in Ultra Light Superbike
GIno becomes Ultra Light Superbike National Champion
Gene gained interest in riding motorcycles in 1995 to take advantage of the commuter lane to and from Wentworth Institute of Technology in Boston. A month after successfully completing a MSF course and obtaining his license, Gene embarked on a solo trip with his 1993 Kawasaki ZX600R to Florida to get his feet wet.
Gino first attended track days in 2001 on a brand new CBR 929RR and has been hooked ever since.
Gene began racing in 2004 with a 1989 Honda Hawk GT (nt650) and moved to Amateur status at the end of 2005. In 2006, he earned the Amateur Achievement Award for Ultra Light Superbike and finished 4th in points for Light weight Grand Prix.
In 2007 GIno advanced to Expert status and finished 3rd in points for Ultra Light Superbike.
2008 Gene set the LRRS (current track configuration) Hawk GT lap record and went on to win all the races he finished and finished 3rd in points for Ultra Light Superbike. Also in 2008 he traveled to Daytona for his first time. With his strategic, methodical planning and patience Gene snatched a victory from the Defending National Champion at the 25th running of Club Cup Series (CCS) Race of Champions (ROC) in Ultra Light Superbike to become the National Champion. Throughout Gene’s career, every race finish as been in the TOP 5. Gino is still works hard to beat his personal best (1:17.1 at NHMS) by continually refining his techniques.
Gino and Arcy demonstrate the fine art of body positioning.
Gene has been instructing for Tony's Track Days since 2006 and truly has a passion for the track. His goal is to help you have as much fun as he does. He hopes to meet many new riders along with rekindling previous relationships with those who have made TTD become what it is today. Thank you.
- 1989 Red Honda Hawk GT 650 V twin (Street)
- 1989 Red Honda Hawk GT 700 V twin (Race # 929)
- 2000 Yellow Honda CBR 929RR (Street)
- 2000 Kawaski KDX 220R (Off Road Trail Riding)
- 2004 Blue Honda CBR600RR RED BULL edition (TTD Instructor #4)